Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
When you use and access our Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies) and remember your choices (functionality cookies).
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website,
- to retain clients’ name, email addresses and contact number, when submitting a contact form,
- to track you as you navigate our website,
- to improve the website’s usability i.e. responsive and mobile-friendly,
- to analyse the use of our website - such as how many people visit us each day,
- in the administration of our website.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear more about your business and how we can help you to streamline your processes. Please give us a call or drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.